Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    For my friends who lost a really good friend who is like a brother to them
    "True friendship is that unexplained heart connection between two people who enrich each other's life. They may not know exactly why they became friends, but they do know that their presence in each other's life is a gift."
    By Donna Fargo

For Steve & Cindy
    For Jeff & Carrie- Mission field
    for my mother & her health
    for each person who comes here
    "True friendship is that unexplained heart connection between two people who enrich each other's life. They may not know exactly why they became friends, but they do know that their presence in each other's life is a gift."
    By Donna Fargo

For all of the firefighters who are fighting fires and for the rescue workers as well as the residents who live in the areas affected by these fires, for the wildlife.
    for my friends Cindy & Steve
    everyone here.
    By Donna Fargo

Continuing to pray for the firefighters, police officers and rescue workers, EMT's....
    By Donna Fargo

for Brian & Mike
    for my husband
    for each person here
    By Donna Fargo

for GC.

Father touch her with your healing hand.

for Bud & Sandy
    Bruce & DeAnn & family
    for everyone here... Father, bless each family represented here...
    By Donna Fargo

for my family
    Bruce & family
    for each family represented here
    By Donna Fargo